Smartwool Apparel Size Guide
Breathability is often the first sacrifice of modern insulators. When you're layered up against the day's chill, do it with the naturally breathable warmth of the SmartWool® Echo Lake Jacket.
Regular Fit allows room for natural movement while reducing unwanted bulk.
• Constructed from a mix of knit and woven technical fabrics placed where they can be of best use.
• Wool-blend knit provides natural breathability, allowing moisture vapor from perspiration to escape.
• Brushed fleece inner face increases surface are to improve warmth retention.
• Recycled wool yarns are incorporated to reduce fiber waste.
• Durable ripstop panels at the yoke and forearm feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for water-resistant protection.
Stand collar with zipper garage.
Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs.
Zip hand pockets.
Straight, rib-knit hemline.
Logo flag placed at the left cuff.
62% recycled wool, 22% nylon, 12% polyester, 4% other fibers.
Machine wash and dry flat.
Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Smartwool Echo Lake Jacket DPKIWBI