When the first powder falls, make sure you're ready for on-slopes performance with the all-in-one weatherproof and insulating performance of the Columbia® Alpine Action™ Ski Jacket.
Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
Regular Fit is an easy, lightly relaxed fit for comfortable range of motion.
• Two-layer design with matte, melange-woven shell.
• Waterproof and fully seam-sealed protection.
• Breathable design allows passage of moisture-vapor from perspiration.
Omni-Heat™ reflective lining:
• Metallic lining reflects body-generated heat for improved warmth retention.
• Backing dissipates excess heat.
• Membrane comprises 65% of lining for high breathability.
• Pairs with Microtemp XF II insulation, a 100g polyfill that helps trap and retain heat.
Removable, brimmed storm hood with adjustable drawstring and hook-and-loop back tab.
Tall, fleece-lined stand collar with zipper garage.
Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
Long raglan sleeves.
Adjustable, hook-and-loop tabs over stretch cuff gaiters.
Zip chest pocket.
Zip hand pockets.
Inner zip pocket with headphone cord router.
Inner, drop-in goggle pocket.
Droptail hemline with adjustable drawcord.
Integrated, adjustable powder skirt with elastic binding.
Body: 100% polyester;
Upper Lining: 100% polyester;
Lower Lining: 100% nylon;
Fill: 100% polyester.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size 1X. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Columbia Big & Tall Alpine Action™ Jacket FZFOXPU